SOUTH CUMBRIA SEA SPORTS ASSOCIATION LIMITED (Reg. No. 06233323)
Established 1982 Web Page: www.scssa.co.uk
Treasurer: G.Irwin, 3, CASTLE COTTAGES, MAIN ST, HAVERIGG, MILLOM, CUMBRIA.
NAME: (print) _____________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________ POST CODE: _________________
PHONE NUMBER/MOBILE NUMBER: ___________________________________________________
SIGNATURE: ___________________________ DATE of APPLICATION: ______________________
TYPE OF BOAT: (Warrior 165, etc.) ___________________________________________________
NAME OF BOAT: (Lucky, etc.) ________________________________________________________
Annual Membership/Tractor Fees: 2016
Senior (Male & Female) £20
Junior / OAP £5
Social (Non fishing) £10
Tractor Fees (per Boat) £80
PLEASE RETURN APPLICATION TO THE TREASURER WITH THE CORRECT FEE – CHEQUES MADE OUT TO SCSSA Ltd.
Driving the club Tractors (Training & Insurance):
- After being accepted as a member anyone wishing to drive the club tractors MUST:
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
- Complete Tractor Insurance Declaration Form and receive instruction on how to use the tractors controls. After being shown the tractor controls members will be issued with tractor key, trailer tag & year badge.
- Drivers aged 25 and over are covered by the clubs tractor insurance, subject to 1 & 2 above. The clubs insurers may ask for additional details of any prior driving convictions.
- Drivers aged 20 to 24 MUST also provide a photocopy of their driving licence (both parts) for submission to the clubs insurers (each year) and be added to the policy before they can drive the tractors.
- The club is unable to obtain insurance for drivers under 20 and they cannot drive the club tractors.
- Anyone who drives the tractors without going through the above procedure or is not a fully paid up member is deemed to have taken the tractor without permission and is not insured.
HM Coastguard ‘Yacht & Boat Safety Scheme’:
It is COMPULSORY that a Coastguard Form 66 (CG66) is completed (complete with boat photograph) for all boats and returned with the application. The original is passed to Haverigg Inshore Rescue for use in the event of an emergency and the club keeps a copy: